- Complete or review the Job Setup option, and enable the runout option in Sensor Setup. See Enable or disable the runout measurement.
- Attach one or more displacement sensors to the analyzer.
- If you use more than one sensor and do not use the CSI 2140 Four-Channel Input Adapter, ensure you connected the proper cables before collecting data. Collect the measurement for the appropriate input.
- Ensure the machine is in a slow roll.
Follow proper safety and equipment lock out procedures when working around rotating equipment. Acquire data from the specified location for the highlighted measurement point. If you assign data from other measurement points to this location, you invalidate all calculations.
- From the Balance main menu, press .
- If you set up multiple points, use the up and down arrow keys to select the measurement point.
Start Data Acq. to collect data for the
selected measurement point.
Review the Data Stability graph to determine when to accept the data.
The list of measurement points appears.
- Repeat the steps above for each measurement point.
- Press Next Step to complete the runout and return to the Acquire Data screen.