- On the analyzer, press and ensure the default print mode is set to Send to PC.
- Ensure the same connection type is set on the analyzer and in Data Transfer. The Ethernet and Wireless options may require additional setup to connect to the desired computer. See the Ethernet and Wireless sections and your IT group for more information.
- Activate a balance job.
- Use the appropriate cable to connect your analyzer to a computer where AMS Machinery Manager is installed, if you are using a wired connection.
- On the computer, open Data Transfer.
Balance main menu, press
The analyzer connects to Data Transfer and displays the summary report. From the navigation bar in Data Transfer, you can preview the job, save it to an image file, or add a cover sheet. See the AMS Machinery Manager Help for more information.
- Click the print icon to send the report to a printer.
- To disconnect, click Disconnect on the Data Transfer tab.