You can set the trial and trim weight placement radius. Weight plane radius ensures you use the same radius in the job. Use this option as a reference and for future setups only. This setting is optional. The analyzer does not use weight plane radius to calculate the balance correction.
- From the Balance main menu, press F3 Job Setup.
- Press F5 Weight Plane Setup or Enter until the Weight Plane Setup screen appears.
- Ensure the correct weight plane displays at the top of the screen.
F6 Enter Weight Radius.
Enter a value between 0.00 and 650 inches for the plane. The default is 0 (Unknown).
- Enter the radius, and press Enter.
- Repeat these steps for each weight plane.