Note: If you cancel data collection, the existing data is not overwritten. After data is stored on a measurement point, you can copy it to other measurement points using the Copy Data option.
- Activate a job.
- Ensure the job parameters are set as desired.
- Connect the sensor to the analyzer and equipment to measure.
- From the ODS/Modal main menu, use the up and down arrow keys to select a measurement point.
F2 XYZ to select a measurement direction for
The directions that are collected together are highlighted red.
If the measurement direction already has data stored, the analyzer prompts you to overwrite the data. Measurement directions with data are highlighted green. The defined plots appear.Note: Press F2 Next Input Response to display the data for the next response input, if you set up more than two inputs.
- Press the Enter key to return the ODS/Modal main menu to collect data for other measurement points.
- Repeat the steps above until all points have data.
When you transfer the job to AMS Machinery Manager, only measurement points with data are transferred.