- Ensure the same connection type is set on the analyzer and in Data Transfer. The Ethernet and Wireless options may require additional setup to connect to the desired computer. See the Ethernet and Wireless sections and your IT group for more information.
- Save the image as "splash.bmp" and with 430 (width) x 380 (height) pixels.
- Save the file to a folder on your PC.
- Limit the color palette for the image to the 256 color (8-bit) palette.
You can change the image (splash screen) on the Home screen to another image, such as your company's logo.
- Use the appropriate cable to connect your analyzer to a computer where AMS Machinery Manager is installed, if you are using a wired connection.
- On the computer, open Data Transfer.
- In Data Transfer, click the Options icon and set the Firmware field to the folder containing the new image.
- On the analyzer, press .
- Press Enter.