- On the analyzer, press and ensure the default print mode is set to Send to PC.
- Ensure the same connection type is set on the analyzer and in Data Transfer. The Ethernet and Wireless options may require additional setup to connect to the desired computer. See the Ethernet and Wireless sections and your IT group for more information.
- Use the appropriate cable to connect your analyzer to a computer where AMS Machinery Manager is installed, if you are using a wired connection.
- On the computer, open Data Transfer.
On the analyzer, press
AMS Machinery Manager connects to the analyzer.
- Go to the desired screen on the analyzer.
In AMS Machinery Manager, click
Capture from the toolbar.
- Save the screen capture when it appears on your screen.