Ensure the same connection type is set on the analyzer and in Data Transfer. The Ethernet and Wireless options may require additional setup to connect to the desired computer. See the Ethernet and Wireless sections and your IT group for more information.
You can transfer jobs created in the analyzer's programs to the AMS Machinery Manager database.
- Use the appropriate cable to connect your analyzer to a computer where AMS Machinery Manager is installed, if you are using a wired connection.
- On the computer, open Data Transfer.
On the analyzer, press the
Connect For Transfer option in the program for
the desired job.
Program Key sequence to Connect for Transfer option Analyze Balance ODS/Modal TransientThe analyzer connects to AMS Machinery Manager.
To transfer the job using AMS Machinery Manager:
- Select the appropriate database in the Navigation - Data Transfer pane.
Drag and drop or copy and paste the desired job to the
database in the
The Data Transfer Notification pane displays the progress of the transfer.
To transfer the job using the analyzer:
F8 Dump Data.
The analyzer lists the default database at the top of the screen.
- Select one or more jobs you want to transfer, and press F1 Select.
- To send the jobs to a different database, press F6 Clear Database Info.
- Press F7 Begin Data Dump.
- If prompted, select a database and an area in the database, and press F4 Select Area.
- If prompted, select the desired equipment, and press F7 Select.
- Press F8 Dump Data.
- After the transfer completes, press the Back key to disconnect from AMS Machinery Manager and return to the program's Job Manager or ALT2 screen.