Ensure the same connection type is set on the analyzer and in Data Transfer. The Ethernet and Wireless options may require additional setup to connect to the desired computer. See the Ethernet and Wireless sections and your IT group for more information.
Unless you specify a different database, the analyzer transfers the route back to the same database, area, equipment, and measurement.
- Use the appropriate cable to connect your analyzer to a computer where AMS Machinery Manager is installed, if you are using a wired connection.
- On the computer, open Data Transfer.
On the analyzer, press
The analyzer connects to AMS Machinery Manager.
To transfer a route using AMS Machinery Manager:
- Select the appropriate database in the Navigator - Data Transfer pane.
Drag and drop or copy and paste the desired route to the
database in the
The Data Transfer Notification pane displays the progress of the transfer.
To transfer a route using the analyzer:
F8 Dump Data.
The analyzer lists the default database at the top of the screen.
- Select the routes to transfer and press F1 Select.
- To send the routes to a different database, press F6 Force Into Database, and select a new database.
- Press F7 Begin Data Dump.
- Press F8 Dump Data.
- After the transfer completes, press the Back key to disconnect from AMS Machinery Manager and return to the Route Management screen.