- On the analyzer, press and ensure the default print mode is set to Send to PC.
- Ensure the same connection type is set on the analyzer and in Data Transfer. The Ethernet and Wireless options may require additional setup to connect to the desired computer. See the Ethernet and Wireless sections and your IT group for more information.
A route report displays information for all equipment and their measurement points for the active route. When you print a report from the analyzer, the report is saved to a file on the AMS Machinery Manager computer.
- Use the appropriate cable to connect your analyzer to a computer where AMS Machinery Manager is installed, if you are using a wired connection.
- On the computer, open Data Transfer.
- Activate a route.
- From the Route Data Collection screen, press .
Select the data to include in the report.
Option Description F1 Set To Current Equip Set the first and last point to match the points on the current equipment. F2 Starting Point Enter the first point. F3 Ending Point Enter the last point. F4 Route Data Select the route data to print. F5 Bar Graph Options Print a bar graph with or without labels. F10 Notes Option Include or exclude notes. F11 Plots Option Include or exclude spectrum and waveform plots. F12 Analyze Data Include or exclude data collected with Analyze.
F7 Print to send the files to AMS Machinery
The analyzer displays the progress. Wait until the transfer completes.Note: Press Reset to cancel.