Ensure you set the connection type on the analyzer.
Warning: Do not use USB in a Hazardous Location.
- Connect the analyzer to the computer using the USB cable.
- On the computer, open Data Transfer.
Enable Device menu and select your analyzer.
A device status box with an icon, name, and status appears in the workspace.
- If more than one analyzer is enabled, click a device status box to select an analyzer.
- Click the Options icon to expand the Options pane.
- Set the connection type to USB on the analyzer and in Data Transfer.
On the analyzer,
open a program and select
Connect For Transfer using a path below.
Choose the program that corresponds to the file type you want to transfer.
Program Key sequence to Connect for Transfer option Analyze Balance ODS/Modal Program Manager Route TransientBoth the analyzer and AMS Machinery Manager display a message indicating the connection was made. You can now transfer files between the opened program and AMS Machinery Manager.