- Ensure you set the connection type on the analyzer.
- Ensure the CSI Data Transfer Service is running on the AMS Machinery Manager server.
- Contact technical support to configure the analyzer to connect to the CSI Data Transfer Service.
Warning: Do not use Ethernet in a Hazardous Location.
- Connect the Ethernet cable to the analyzer and to an Ethernet switch or port.
On the analyzer,
open a program and select
Connect For Transfer using a path below.
Choose the program that corresponds to the file type you want to transfer.
Program Key sequence to Connect for Transfer option Analyze Balance ODS/Modal Program Manager Route Transient
- Press Dump Data.
Log in using your user name and your password.
The password is case-sensitive, so use the up and down arrows to change the case.Tip: Store your login. The next time you connect, press Recall Login and enter your four-digit pin. The analyzer displays your stored login information.
- Enter your four-digit pin, and press Enter.