Ensure the same connection type is set on the analyzer and in Data Transfer. The Ethernet and Wireless options may require additional setup to connect to the desired computer. See the Ethernet and Wireless sections and your IT group for more information.
- Use the appropriate cable to connect your analyzer to a computer where AMS Machinery Manager is installed, if you are using a wired connection.
- On the computer, open Data Transfer.
On the analyzer, press
The Route Management screen displays.Note: If you have not loaded or activated a route, the Route Management screen opens when you press F8 Route from the analyzer Home screen.
F7 Connect For Transfer.
The analyzer connects to AMS Machinery Manager, and a new tab with the analyzer Device ID displays in the Data Transfer tab.
To load a route using AMS Machinery Manager:
- Select the appropriate database in the Navigator - Data Transfer pane.
Drag and drop or copy and paste the desired route to the
connected analyzer in the
Data Transfer tab.
The Data Transfer Notification pane displays the progress of the transfer.
To load a route using the analyzer:
- Press F1 Set Storage Location to select internal memory or a SD memory card to store the route.
- Press F7 Load Routes.
- Press F8 or F9 to select a database.
- Press F10 or F11 to select an area within the database.
- Press F4 Select Area.
F9 to select a route and press
You can select multiple routes.
F7 Load Route.
If the route is already in the analyzer, an error message appears. Press Enter to continue and overwrite the existing route. You will lose any data stored in the existing route.
- After the transfer completes, press the Back key to disconnect from AMS Machinery Manager.