Ensure the same connection type is set on the analyzer and in Data Transfer.
Updates to the analyzer programs are not included in the firmware upgrade. You must update the programs separately from the firmware. Call technical support to see if any updates are available.
- Copy the new firmware to a folder on your computer.
- Connect the analyzer to the computer using the USB cable.
- On the computer, open Data Transfer.
In the Options pane, set
the Key Table and Firmware fields to the firmware folder you created in step 1.
- Click the Options icon.
- Click Browse next to the Key Table field and select the folder containing the firmware.
- Click Browse next to the Firmware field and select the folder containing the firmware.
- Click Apply.
- Turn off the analyzer.
Press and hold the
Home key and then quickly press the
Power key on the analyzer.
The CSI Special Functions Menu appears.
F2 Update Device Firmware via the USB Port.
The firmware upgrade begins. Follow the prompts. If the analyzer does not make the connection, turn off the analyzer and go back to step 1.