You can use one PC to download the updates and then send them to a PC without an internet connection.
When you open Upgrade Studio, the application automatically checks if there is a newer version, if you have previously logged in with your username and password. You are then asked if you want to install the updates. After the newer version is installed, you can export the update and install it on another PC. You can also manually download a newer version of Upgrade Studio from within the application.
On the PC with an internet connection, click
Upgrade Studio checks for any available updates to download. If updates are available, they are installed.
- After the update/install is complete, click .
- Under Application, click Show Details and ensure the Upgrade Studio update is selected.
- Click Export.
- Select a location on your PC to save the update, and click OK.
OK when the export is complete.
The update is saved in a .cmspkg file and it is removed from Upgrade Studio.
- Move the update to the PC without an internet connection.
- Open Upgrade Studio on the PC without an internet connection.
- Click .
- Browse to the location on the PC that has the update (.cmspkg) file, and click OK.
Upgrade Studio imports the update.
- Click OK.
Upgrade Studio closes and the update begins. After the update is complete, Upgrade Studio opens.