Recharge the battery at any time. You do not need to wait until the low battery icon appears.
- Do not turn on the CSI 555 while the power supply is connected. The CSI 555 must be powered off before you connect the power supply and charge the battery. Otherwise, the charger and strobe light may be permanently damaged.
- The CSI 555 enclosure contains control electronics to properly and safely charge the batteries. Never remove the batteries from the enclosure and attempt to charge externally.
- Using chargers other than the one supplied may damage the CSI 555 and void the warranty.
- Release the trigger so the CSI 555 is off.
- Plug the charger cable into the charger socket on the display panel behind the handle.
Plug the charger into a main wall outlet (115/230 VAC).
When the battery is charging, CHRGE appears in the bottom right of the CSI 555 display. A full charge takes four to five hours.
For peak battery life, charge the batteries until DONE appears on
the CSI 555 display.
Note: If the batteries are not fully charged on a regular basis, the batteries lose capacity.