Change the IO block schedule on the bench (not connected to a control system) to execute an IO block to verify that the outputs of the block are computed correctly.
Note: You cannot schedule IO blocks when the device is commissioned or a host/linking device is detected on the fieldbus segment. To schedule IO blocks, use the host system or remove the device from the fieldbus segment and connect it directly to the Trex unit.
- Connect to the FOUNDATION fieldbus device.
- Tap the Service Tools tab.
- Tap Write IO Block Schedule.
- Tap OK.
No when asked if the device is commissioned.
You cannot schedule blocks if the device is commissioned.
- Select the appropriate macrocycle duration.
- Select the appropriate IO blocks.
This schedules the blocks and sets the block mode to Auto.