- Ensure sufficient grounding. Ensure the personnel, working surfaces, and packaging are sufficiently grounded when handling electrostatically sensitive parts.
- Avoid touching the pins on the connectors or components. Discharged energy can affect the modules.
- Handle the module with care. It is possible to bend the pins on the module's connector.
- Turn off the Trex unit.
- Place the Trex unit face down on a level, secure surface.
- Place the communication module into the top of the Trex unit, and carefully align the communication module with the connector on the Trex unit.
- Gently press the communication module until it is seated properly with the Trex unit.
- Tighten the four screws using a screwdriver. Do not over tighten the screws. Use 0.5Nm maximum torque load.