- Ensure sufficient grounding. Ensure the personnel, working surfaces, and packaging are sufficiently grounded when handling electrostatically sensitive parts.
- Avoid touching the pins on the connectors or components. Discharged energy can affect the modules.
Warning: Do not install, remove, or charge the Lithium Ion (Li-Ion) power module in a hazardous area environment.
- Place the Trex unit face down on a level, secure surface.
- Align the power module with both sides of the Trex unit, and carefully place the power module onto the Trex unit.
- Insert and tighten the four screws with a Torx® screwdriver to secure the power module. Do not over tighten the screws. Use 0.5Nm maximum torque load.