- Ensure sufficient grounding. Ensure the personnel, working surfaces, and packaging are sufficiently grounded when handling electrostatically sensitive parts.
- Avoid touching the pins on the connectors or components. Discharged energy can affect the modules.
- Handle the module with care. It is possible to bend the pins on the module's connector.
- Turn off the Trex unit.
- Place the Trex unit face down on a level, secure surface.
- Remove any connected lead sets.
- Loosen the four screws on the module using a screwdriver.
Gently lift the communication module straight away from the Trex
unit. Do not slide the communication module.
Trex unit with the communication module removed