To activate the Trex unit without using an internet connection, request an activation code by emailing Emerson at WWCS.CustServ@emerson.com or calling 888-367-3774 option 2 (U.S. and Canada) or +63.2.702.1111 (worldwide) and providing the serial number. The serial number is located on the bottom of the Trex unit, but you can also access the serial number by connecting the Trex unit to Upgrade Studio and then hovering the cursor over the Trex unit icon.
- Connect the Trex unit to the PC where Upgrade Studio is installed.
- In Upgrade Studio, click Activate Units.
- Click the connected Trex unit that is displayed on the left side of the screen.
- Enter or copy/paste the activation code you received.
A message confirms the activation was successful.
- Click .
- Under Trex Synchronization Files, click Show Details.
- Select one or more Trex synchronization files to export.
- Click Export.
- Select a location to save the Trex synchronization file, and click OK.
- If you are not using the air-gap deployment, email the exported Trex synchronization file to Emerson at WWCS.CustServ@emerson.com.
If you are using the air-gap deployment, do the following:
- Open Upgrade Studio on the PC that has an internet connection.
- Transfer the Trex synchronization file to that PC.
- Click .
- Browse to the location that has the Trex synchronization file, and click OK.
- Click Import.
- Click OK.
- Log in with your username and password. Upgrade Studio uploads the Trex synchronization file.