- Ensure you downloaded the updates for the Trex unit to Upgrade Studio. You can also import the updates into Upgrade Studio.
- Ensure the AC adapter is attached and powering/charging the Trex unit before transferring or installing any updates.
Upgrade Studio can transfer and install all available updates onto the Trex unit. This can include new/updated device descriptions, applications, firmware, and operating systems. The updates do not need to be installed individually.
- Connect the Trex unit to the PC where Upgrade Studio is installed.
- In Upgrade Studio, click Install Updates.
- Click the Trex unit that is displayed on the left side of the screen.
- If necessary, click Show Details under each option to view the updates that will be installed on the Trex unit.
A message indicates the Trex unit will restart if an application, firmware, or an operating system was included in the update.
- Click OK.